Hot Tub Talk – Are you looking for reasons to buy a hot tub?
Vol 9. Wed., November 6, 2019
Bringing you the latest happenings in the hot tub world, tips & tricks, and the hottest news, up to 104 degrees!
Buying a hot tub is usually not an impulse purchase. You are about to invest in your health, family, property and lifestyle. You should take the time to think about the reasons to get a hot tub before your investment. Then you want to invest in a great hot tub that will last you for years to come and have a great energy rating.
First let’s think of the reasons why you should get a hot tub in your backyard:
- Eliminate distractions
- Spend time truly connecting and reflecting to yourself
- Find time to meditate
- A good place to plan for your week ahead
- Warm water promotes open conversation
- Unplug and create memories
- Create a common ground
- Find out about each other’s day
- Create memories to last a lifetime
- Pain relief
- Lower blood pressure
- Joint pain relief
- Mental health benefits
- Sleep better
- Relax your nerves & muscles
- Buoyancy relieves tension
- Wake up refreshed
- Relax outside year round
- Experience all seasons
- Spend more time outside
A quality investment
- A quality hot tub in a beautiful addition to your backyard
- Improve the resale value of your home
- Plan your backyard staycations – who needs to travel to get to paradise?
HotSpring Spas have been making hot tubs since 1977.
- Always at the forefront of innovation with industry firsts: such as full insulation, underwater lighting, top loading filters, first moving jet and the first fully integrated salt water sanitizing system. 1
- Save money & energy. HotSpring spas’ Energy Smart® system includes full insulation, custom fit spa covers to seal and lock in warm air, the SilentFlo 5000® circulation pump that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb, efficient heaters, and LED lighting 2
- Hot Spring Spas has certified all models to the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California law. With California setting the standard for energy-efficient hot tubs, you can have peace of mind knowing that your spa is designed to keep operating costs low no matter where you live.
Hot Spring Spas received the ENVY Award for energy-efficient hot tub design in 2008. 2
- Your hot tub should be a beautiful addition to your backyard. Designworks®, a BMW Group Company has partnered with HotSpring to combine luxury, ease of use and energy efficiency to make HotSpring spas not just good for you, but good to look at too.
Every Day Made Better®
That’s the reason you should invest in a hot tub.
Is your spa being used religiously every day? What do you use it for? Meditation? Relaxation therapy? Joint aches?
Please share your experience with us! Send us a picture of you & your family! Help us to encourage others of the benefits of hot tubbing! Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Erin Kelly
Hot Tubs by HotSpring